What is BSV20?
BSV20 is a token standard that can be minted on the BitcoinSV (BSV) blockchain. Through a few very simple steps, you can create a BSV20 token or upload an NFT (Ordinal) through 1SatOrdinals.com
What are the costs?
The cost involved in mining an NFT ranges from $0.01 to $0.10 cents, depending on the file size of the image (KB/MB). Minting a BSV20 token costs less than $0.001 per mint.
Why do I have 2 wallets?
One wallet is for your BitcoinSV (BSV) which you need to mine a token or NFT. The other wallet is for your NFT (Ordinals). Be careful not to send your NFT/Ordinals to your BSV wallet and vice versa!
What if I sent my BSV/NFT to the wrong wallet?
This is not a problem because there is a way to correct it. We will assume that you accidentally sent an NFT/Ordinal to your BSV address. Pay close attention to the next steps, you need to open the privatkey!
- Create a new wallet on 1SatOrdinals and download the .JSON backup file
- Open this .JSON file of this new wallet with a text editor.
- Download a backup of your existing wallet where you sent an NFT to your BSV address
- Copy your BSV address from your existing wallet
- Paste this BSV address into your new wallet in the place of your ORDI wallet
- Save your new, edited, wallet and open it in 1SatOrdinals. Your NFT/Ordinal is now visible under the Ordinals tab and can be transferred.